
Hello family and friends! I wanted to let you know I'm almost here, and you can check out what's going on with me on my new blog anytime! For those of you who don't know, my mommy and daddy are calling me "Frankie" because I haven't told them yet whether I'm a boy or a girl, so that's my unisex nickname. I kind of like it, though, and it might even stick after I'm born! I'll be arriving sometime in the next few weeks, so please stop by to see what's happening!
14 comments:
ciao frankie. Come state facendo? รจ grande da venirli a contatto. I vostri genitori sono gente meravigliosa e siamo fortunati averli come amici. Speranza vederli presto! Gator successivo e va Sooners!
translate using http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr
That's freakin awesome. Stay warm in there while you can. Can't wait to see you when you and your parents move to DC.
Love,
Paul
Ciao Frankie! Looking forward to your arrival, Currier
Hello leeetle one! I can't wait to meet you!
.Auntie Rach
Looks like Angelina Jolie Lips!!! I love this blogspot you found...lots of health, love and blessings in your final weeks!!!
We're thinking of you guys as Frankie's arrival nears! Can't wait to meet him or her. Looks just precious. Love, Aly and Anthony
Auntie Ney can't wait for you to come!!! You are so beautiful already! We are all excited for you to come home to the states so we can spoil you.
What are you doing in the first sonogram picture? Were you watching Days with Mom?
Hey Frankie! Come on out and play already!
Ciao FRANKIE!! We are waiting!! Hurry up and come play with us!
I love you!
Your Aunt Chelle:0)
How beautiful!! I can't wait to meet you and pinch your little teese! Be nice to Mommy during labor, little one!
Hola Amorcito,
We are ready to see your beautiful face!!
I can't wait to hold you in my arms....
Besos~love u
Don't forget to tell us when you arrive! We're all looking forward to meeting you. I know it'll be fun to scream at night, but try to let your parents get a little sleep...Love, rebecca
Hey, sweet little Frankie -- we need another beautiful Morrow baby to play with Dillon! The Kansas branch of the family is eagerly awaiting announcement of your arrival -- checking the blog almost every day and the pics are great!
Love, Great-Uncle Lee and Great-Aunt Rosie
Finally little Andrew you decided to join us. I'm so happy I cant stand it. I cant wait to see you!
Post a Comment