
Don't be fooled... this wasn't my approach to all Thanksgiving foods. I refused to try anything but the pie. No turkey. No stuffing. No mashed potatoes. No cranberry sauce. I have yet to experience Thanksgiving as it was meant to be. I did eat some peas and enjoyed watching football with "de guys". This picture was taken right before I bit into the crust of Mama's pie. It really can't be appreciated in full unless you've seen the picture of Dada and Nathan dripping with "meat sweats" leaning over the carcass of their Florentine Steak...
TOUCHDOWN PILGRIMS!!! I'm really turning into a guys' guy, and although I don't understand what a touchdown is, I make touchdowns all the time. Here's how it works - I run, dive onto the floor while making manly grunting noises, and then I say "Oh, I got a touchdown!" It's pretty funny. A few times I've come crying to Mama because I hit my head on the floor while making touchdowns on the tile. She reminds me that football players wear helmets for a reason. Anyway, here's hoping for more football next Thanksgiving, and maybe even a bite of turkey?

No comments:
Post a Comment