
Most of the year in Oklahoma, it's too hot or too cold outside to run around, so gymnastics is the perfect place for a guy like me to expend some energy... you know 2-year-olds have lots of it! Here I am taking a breather after making a "touchdown" at gymnastics!

There are so many activities I've been practicing at gymnastics. I literally couldn't do any of this the first time I came. It's amazing what I've accomplished with a few months of training! Here I am on the trampoline, the zipline (holding on all by myself!), in "the donut" with my buddy Chase, and walking on the balance beam without help!!

Having lots of fun! Here I am on the bungee swing, climbing the rock wall, swinging on the trapeze, and playing on the big trampoline. My coach Miss Kelsey is always there in case I fall, but I'm proud to say I've needed her spotting less and less!

For the finale... a somersault with a great big smile!

Totally exhausted? Only for a minute. I'm loaded with this kind of energy all day long! So I take a little rest in the pit, which is filled with squishy foam squares, then I get stamps on my hands and feet before I go! What more could a little boy want to do in one hour!?
No comments:
Post a Comment