We survived the trip! Mommy and Daddy are so relieved. We had a great time in Germany, and I was as well-behaved as a boy could be! We surprised Auntie Tini on Christmas by telling her we were taking a trip to Bavaria in southern Germany. We stayed at Edelweiss Lodge & Resort - a place reserved especially for American military. It was so nice! It's in Garmisch - a cute little town in the Alps, not far from the Austrian border. We toured the castles of "Mad" King Ludwig and had beer and giant pretzels at the Hofbrauhaus - a beer hall in Munich. The hardest part about traveling with me was having to haul all my stuff! I was easy, though. I liked being all bundled up. I slept more than ever before. Now, of course, we're back home, and I'm not napping during the day. I guess I'm trying to catch up on my awake time! Saturday, January 12, 2008
Guten Tag!
We survived the trip! Mommy and Daddy are so relieved. We had a great time in Germany, and I was as well-behaved as a boy could be! We surprised Auntie Tini on Christmas by telling her we were taking a trip to Bavaria in southern Germany. We stayed at Edelweiss Lodge & Resort - a place reserved especially for American military. It was so nice! It's in Garmisch - a cute little town in the Alps, not far from the Austrian border. We toured the castles of "Mad" King Ludwig and had beer and giant pretzels at the Hofbrauhaus - a beer hall in Munich. The hardest part about traveling with me was having to haul all my stuff! I was easy, though. I liked being all bundled up. I slept more than ever before. Now, of course, we're back home, and I'm not napping during the day. I guess I'm trying to catch up on my awake time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
andrew- guten tag! i love your blog. you always have good things to say. i am glad you enjoyed germany. i laughed out loud at your picture with that stein! vince got a giggle out of it too.
Post a Comment