Saturday, January 12, 2008

Two Months Old


How cute am I?! I'm not sure I could be any cuter! I haven't seen the doctor yet for my 2-month check-up, but when I do, I'll post my stats. Anyone have a guess? What's my weight? Length? I'll let you know when I find out!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are just getting cuter and cuter by the minute!!! I can't wait to hold you and squeeze those perfect cheeks!!

Tell Mommy and Daddy thank you for posting pictures so often!!!

I love you!
Aunt Chelle xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Leah,
Andrew is one of the most beutiful and perfect babies I have ever seen!! He looks so much like both you and Michael and he seems to have the best of both of you. I hate missing all my family grow and being too far away! God Bless all and kiss that adorable llittle guy for me! xoxo Auntie Jo

Anonymous said...

oops Iam a bad typist! You know I meant "BEAUTIFUL" "ADORABLE and PERFECT" I love you, auntie jo