I have a new friend! Theodore Robert Tatro was born yesterday, April 4, 2008. He's very cute and tiny. Holding him made Mommy and Daddy realize how much I've grown in less than five months. I can't wait for Theo to come home from the hospital so we can play and chat about who's going to be the next singer kicked off American Idol! Congratulations to Uncle Chris, Auntie Gayle and Vince. Theo is perfect!Saturday, April 5, 2008
Baby Theo
I have a new friend! Theodore Robert Tatro was born yesterday, April 4, 2008. He's very cute and tiny. Holding him made Mommy and Daddy realize how much I've grown in less than five months. I can't wait for Theo to come home from the hospital so we can play and chat about who's going to be the next singer kicked off American Idol! Congratulations to Uncle Chris, Auntie Gayle and Vince. Theo is perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment