I'm another month older! I've changed a lot since I was 4 months old. I love grabbing my feet while I'm on my back, and sometimes I can get my toes into my mouth. I'm getting faster at grabbing things, and I want anything I can get my hands on! I love to talk, especially early in the morning. I watch very closely as Mommy and Daddy eat and drink. That's a sign I'm ready to try food! I grow and change so much each day... stay tuned to see what I do next!Sunday, April 13, 2008
Five Months Old
I'm another month older! I've changed a lot since I was 4 months old. I love grabbing my feet while I'm on my back, and sometimes I can get my toes into my mouth. I'm getting faster at grabbing things, and I want anything I can get my hands on! I love to talk, especially early in the morning. I watch very closely as Mommy and Daddy eat and drink. That's a sign I'm ready to try food! I grow and change so much each day... stay tuned to see what I do next!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Andrew-
You get more handsome every time I see you! I can't wait for you to come home so I can teach you how to wrestle, play soccer/ football/ golf, and go to an OSU game (we won't tell your dad)!
Love-Uncle Marco
(Alias-The God Father)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment