Wow! Half a year old! I can't believe it went by so fast. It's hard to believe I'll be smearing frosting on my face in another six months! I am now 17 pounds 2 ounces and 26 inches long. As you can see, I've moved up to size 3 diapers! Now I can roll from front to back and back to front. I'm still working on getting those bananas into my tummy. I'm not used to them quite yet.
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
Six Months Old
Wow! Half a year old! I can't believe it went by so fast. It's hard to believe I'll be smearing frosting on my face in another six months! I am now 17 pounds 2 ounces and 26 inches long. As you can see, I've moved up to size 3 diapers! Now I can roll from front to back and back to front. I'm still working on getting those bananas into my tummy. I'm not used to them quite yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are SO perfect!!! I love you and can't wait to squeeze and nibble on your cheeks in a week and a half!!
Aunt Chelle
Post a Comment