
That's how we say Merry Christmas in the O'Callaghan household! I'm glad Santa knew to deliver my presents to Oma & Papa's house. I must have been a very good boy. He gave me so many nice gifts!

Santa left this police car for me. I love it. I wanted to play in it right away. I especially like the siren. I think I make a good cop. I enjoyed opening my presents, but as soon as I saw what was inside the paper, I wanted to open another gift... even if it wasn't for me. About halfway through the gifts, I got pretty tired of it and just wanted to nap!

After having a nice breakfast and opening presents with all Mama's family, we had a delicious Christmas dinner. I got to eat all kinds of candy, too. It was great!

We left Wichita to drive back to Oklahoma a couple days after Christmas, and it was snowing! This was my first time to see snow. I tried to grab the snowflakes and licked one that landed on my lip. Tasty!
No comments:
Post a Comment