Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Walking

At 14 months, I'm walking! I know it's hard to see, but I'm taking a few steps here. (Click on the picture for a better view.) I can walk all over the house now! A few weeks ago, I finally decided to take a few steps on my own. Each day I added a step or two, and now I can go wherever I want, usually without falling. We thought it would never happen! I'm a confident walker and will stop to bend down, pick up a ball, throw it and continue on my walk. I can even dance while I walk. Now that's talent! If someone teaches my parents how to put it on my blog, maybe you'll see a video of me on the move!

1 comment:

Coleen said...

Next to the add image icon is an icon for add video. Email me if you have any questions.

Can't wait to see the little man in action!