I'm 16 months old and totally into being like my Dada. I have OU shirts like Dada, a baseball cap like Dada and even Crocs like Dada. When I see things that remind me of him, I say "Dat dat Dada!" That means "That's like Dada's!" He said he would never brainwash me into becoming an OU fan. It looks like I've already made up my own mind about that! If it has an OU (O Dada) on it, I've got to have it! I'm definitely a Dada's boy!
Friday, March 27, 2009
Just Like Dada
I'm 16 months old and totally into being like my Dada. I have OU shirts like Dada, a baseball cap like Dada and even Crocs like Dada. When I see things that remind me of him, I say "Dat dat Dada!" That means "That's like Dada's!" He said he would never brainwash me into becoming an OU fan. It looks like I've already made up my own mind about that! If it has an OU (O Dada) on it, I've got to have it! I'm definitely a Dada's boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment