My parents were diligent in making sure I understood what was about to take place on Christmas Eve. I was prepped by lots of singing "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town", but I thought, "forget the town! He's coming to my house!" Without any outside influence, I changed the words to "Santa Claus is coming to Andrew's house!" Mama and Dada each thought the other made up the new lyrics! It was pretty funny, especially because I can actually carry a tune. Anyhow, all the Christmas Eve traditions were explained to me, and we left Santa a cookie and some milk by the fireplace. I had a good night's sleep in preparation for Christmas morning!Saturday, February 13, 2010
Santa Claus Is Coming To Andrew's House!
My parents were diligent in making sure I understood what was about to take place on Christmas Eve. I was prepped by lots of singing "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town", but I thought, "forget the town! He's coming to my house!" Without any outside influence, I changed the words to "Santa Claus is coming to Andrew's house!" Mama and Dada each thought the other made up the new lyrics! It was pretty funny, especially because I can actually carry a tune. Anyhow, all the Christmas Eve traditions were explained to me, and we left Santa a cookie and some milk by the fireplace. I had a good night's sleep in preparation for Christmas morning!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment