Sunday, May 23, 2010

White Christmas

Merry Christmas! Santa was very good to me. He brought me this big playhouse and lots of cars! Just what I wanted!

Our Christmas festivities began Christmas Eve with a blizzard! Mama was thankful to be home safe, but Dada wasn't about to miss out on family tradition. Church was canceled, but we braved the elements and very carefully drove over to Uncle Marco's for Christmas Eve dinner. We saw lots of cars along the way that had slid off the icy roads. Yikes! Christmas morning, I woke up and found lots of treats in my stocking. We had breakfast and opened our gifts, then once again drove the icy roads to Uncle Marco's.

My cousins and I had so much fun in the snow! I don't have the proper gear, so my borrowed mittens kept falling off. I was loving the snowball fight until my red little fingers started throbbing. Yeow!

For dinner, all the Morrows headed over to Aunt Nunu's. We ate together, and I played with my cousins. Although Mama was extremely stressed about being out on the dangerous roads, we got home safely and were happy Mother Nature didn't ruin our Christmas celebrations!

No comments: