My Grammy just made the BIG move from San Rafael, California to Wichita, Kansas. Grammy had lived in California since she was 18, so I know it's a big adjustment for her. We are so excited to have her close by! It has been a treat to see her so often. I'm so glad I'll have more opportunities to get to know her now that she's just a few hours away!
Sunday, May 23, 2010
Welcome, Grammy!
My Grammy just made the BIG move from San Rafael, California to Wichita, Kansas. Grammy had lived in California since she was 18, so I know it's a big adjustment for her. We are so excited to have her close by! It has been a treat to see her so often. I'm so glad I'll have more opportunities to get to know her now that she's just a few hours away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment