Friday, November 5, 2010

Failed Attempt

I don't know what to tell you. It may have been the allure of the big prize (a red Mustang)... it may have been the fact that I was confined to stay within a two-foot radius of the potty all day... for whatever reason, I tricked Mama into thinking her hard potty-training work was paying off. The celebration didn't last. Here's a quick synopsis: I was forced to stay in the kitchen and bathroom all day, because tile is easy to clean. Mama gave me lots of treats and drinks to make me feel the need to "go". I had a few accidents, I had a few "You did it!!"s. Mama was so excited. I was so proud of myself. But, as soon as I was on the carpet and outta sight, I had a BIG accident. Yikes. And that was that! From that point on, I haven't been interested in the potty. Ugh. We'll try again soon!

No comments: