Hooray! I went to my first movie in the theater! I went to see Toy Story 3 with Mama & Dada, Oma, Auntie Tini and Auntie Tracy. I was a complete angel! I sat through the entire movie without making a peep, unlike other small children that were there! I had a great time. I was so good, that the following week, Mama and I went on a date to see Despicable Me. I was a super good boy for that one, too. I was so excited to tell everyone about the movies I saw "on the big BIG tv at the theater movie!"Friday, November 5, 2010
My First Movie
Hooray! I went to my first movie in the theater! I went to see Toy Story 3 with Mama & Dada, Oma, Auntie Tini and Auntie Tracy. I was a complete angel! I sat through the entire movie without making a peep, unlike other small children that were there! I had a great time. I was so good, that the following week, Mama and I went on a date to see Despicable Me. I was a super good boy for that one, too. I was so excited to tell everyone about the movies I saw "on the big BIG tv at the theater movie!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment