I am such a lucky boy! I had lots of fun birthday celebrations this year. Mama let me choose what kind of cupcakes I wanted, so she made white cupcakes with "sparklies" to share with my friends at school. On the morning of my birthday, I opened gifts from Mama & Dada and played with my nice new cars all day! I chose Sean Cummings Irish Pub for dinner with the family, and the next night Dada made homemade fish sticks (my request). The family all came over for dinner and cake. I wanted another OU cake, of course, so Mama made it look like Owen field, complete with football candles. I asked why there weren't any players on the field! I got lots of puzzles and fun games for my birthday. More than a little boy could ever wish for! Being 3 is great so far. Sometimes Mama asks me, "How did you get so big!?" and I say, "because I got 3!" I love to show people "how many" I am with my fingers. I had an awesome birthday, and I'm sure I'll have a great year!Monday, January 3, 2011
3rd Birthday Celebrations
I am such a lucky boy! I had lots of fun birthday celebrations this year. Mama let me choose what kind of cupcakes I wanted, so she made white cupcakes with "sparklies" to share with my friends at school. On the morning of my birthday, I opened gifts from Mama & Dada and played with my nice new cars all day! I chose Sean Cummings Irish Pub for dinner with the family, and the next night Dada made homemade fish sticks (my request). The family all came over for dinner and cake. I wanted another OU cake, of course, so Mama made it look like Owen field, complete with football candles. I asked why there weren't any players on the field! I got lots of puzzles and fun games for my birthday. More than a little boy could ever wish for! Being 3 is great so far. Sometimes Mama asks me, "How did you get so big!?" and I say, "because I got 3!" I love to show people "how many" I am with my fingers. I had an awesome birthday, and I'm sure I'll have a great year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment