
I've been to San Francisco so many times, it's starting to feel like my second home! Back in January, we went out to see Nana and the rest of the family, and to just have a good time. Like always, we had great visits with family and friends and ate lots of yummy food!

As usual, we had a few meals at our family's favorite SF restaurant, the Cliff House. On our way to Nana's, we stopped in the Presidio for some awesome pictures of the Golden Gate Bridge. Sometimes I like to call it the Redden Gate Bridge. I say, "It's red, not gold!"

Nana has such a cool view. We love to hang out on the deck, watching golfers, eating a meal, or having a cocktail or glass of milk. Inside Nana's house is just as fun, though. I had a great time learning to play cards with my cousins Brian & Tyler.

One day during our trip, Mama, Dada and I took the ferry from Larkspur Landing in Marin to San Francisco. It's usually a really pretty ride, but it was so foggy on the water, we couldn't see ten feet in front of the boat! The captain kept honking a very loud foghorn to let other boats know we were there. It was a little spooky! Once we got to the ferry building, we had just enough time to grab a yummy lunch, some gelato, and peek our heads into a few of the gourmet food shops.

While Dada was busy tasting wine at Jacuzzi Vineyards in Sonoma, I lined up a bunch of their orange wine bottle stoppers on a bench. I thought they looked like cones you might see in a construction zone on the road! The nice people at Jacuzzi thought it was so cute, they let me load up a bag of "cones" and take them home for free!
No comments:
Post a Comment