In February, we had a good amount of snow dropped on us. It was so bitterly cold and windy, we had to wait until it warmed up just to be able to go play in the backyard! So once we finally got out there, some of the snow had melted, but there was still enough for me to help Mama make my first snowman! I loved him. I sat next to him, just looking at him and kissing his head. I also liked digging my mittens into the deep snow, until it started to make my hands ache!Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Snow Much Fun!
In February, we had a good amount of snow dropped on us. It was so bitterly cold and windy, we had to wait until it warmed up just to be able to go play in the backyard! So once we finally got out there, some of the snow had melted, but there was still enough for me to help Mama make my first snowman! I loved him. I sat next to him, just looking at him and kissing his head. I also liked digging my mittens into the deep snow, until it started to make my hands ache!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment