Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Christmas

When I woke up Christmas morning, I didn't even notice that Santa had come! I didn't look under the tree. I didn't look to see if he ate the cookies, or if he filled my stocking. I went straight into Mama & Dada's room and crawled into their bed. They convinced me to go see if Santa came. I went to check. He did! He ate the cookies! There were lots of presents under the tree, and my stocking was so full, it wasn't hanging up anymore!


My stocking was full with some Santa jammies, lots of candy, a Tom & Jerry DVD and a new Christmas ornament. For breakfast, Mama & Dada made waffles, sausage and bacon. I just had bacon with Golden Grahams! After our nice breakfast, we got to open presents from Santa! I was more than happy with what he brought for me.


Between gifts from Santa and my parents, I made out like a bandit! I got some new OU gear, some little football guys, football books, some Cars stuff, new games, and even some books about becoming a big brother!


It was a really nice Christmas morning at home. We spent the rest of the day with Dada's family. I wore my new OU #12 jersey and played with my cousins all night! Lots of fun!

No comments: