I am very excited to become a big brother! My new little brother or sister will be arriving very soon - March 2012. I am very sweet to that little baby in my Mama's belly. I give her belly kisses, rub it, hug it, or say "Hello in there!". We have talked a lot about "Baby Joey", and how I will have to help out around the house and teach Joey how to do things big kids do. I'm going to be very busy, so it's time for me to sign off and pass the blogging torch to my new sibling. This blog has been a fun way for us to remember the first four years of my life and all the exciting times we have had as a family. I hope anyone who has read this has enjoyed getting to know me and will continue to follow our growing family on a new blog, soon to be announced!Ciao, amici!
- Frankie
No comments:
Post a Comment