It may be an Army-crawl, but I'm fast and can go anywhere I'd like! Well, not really. Mommy and Daddy like to restrict my access to all the shiny and interesting things I might get my hands on. One day, Mommy was telling a friend how I wasn't trying to crawl, so when I woke up from my nap, I shocked her by slithering my way across the room to grab something (which she took away, of course). Sometimes I get up on my hands and knees, or even my hands and feet, but when it's time to roll, I plop down onto my belly and off I go!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
I'm Mobile!
It may be an Army-crawl, but I'm fast and can go anywhere I'd like! Well, not really. Mommy and Daddy like to restrict my access to all the shiny and interesting things I might get my hands on. One day, Mommy was telling a friend how I wasn't trying to crawl, so when I woke up from my nap, I shocked her by slithering my way across the room to grab something (which she took away, of course). Sometimes I get up on my hands and knees, or even my hands and feet, but when it's time to roll, I plop down onto my belly and off I go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
QUIT IT! Don't grow anymore until after this weekend. AUNT RACH IS COMING TO TOWN!
Currier prefered the "Army crawl" too. He went straight to walking and skipped the traditional crawl all together. Now that Andrew is mobile, you're life will REALLY change! Enjoy. :)
Post a Comment