Sunday, August 3, 2008

My New Crib

I've got a new crib... and a new bed, too! It has been a slow process, but we are finally living in our new home. I have my own room and a real crib to sleep in! We've gotten rid of all the boxes, but it's still a mess. I'm not helping much with that. I scoot around a lot, so I get into trouble if someone isn't watching. Most of the day, Mommy is chasing me unless she confines me to my walker so she can actually get some stuff put away. Soon enough we'll be ready for visitors, so be sure to make your reservation soon!
Here's our place in Edmond, Oklahoma! I would give you my address, but let's face it - I'm a celebrity, and celebs just don't do that online! I'll be sending it out to you soon.

1 comment:

Adriene Rathbun said...

Congrats on your new, beautiful house!