3/4 of a year! It's hard to believe my infancy has gone by so fast. Before you know it, I'll be off to college. I'm doing lots of new things now that I'm a 9-month-old. I wave bye-bye, I clap, I dance (I especially like my daddy's cell phone ringer), I say "uh-oh" when I drop my toys.... the list goes on! I'm still on my belly when I crawl, but I get on my feet a lot. I'm working on pulling up, but I don't quite get it yet. I'm getting my 2 top teeth. They are barely under my gums, so they'll be popping through at any moment. Mommy & Daddy are hoping my sleep habits will improve when my teeth come in. I hope they're not counting on it!Here are my 9-month stats:
Weight: 19 lbs 6 oz (25th - 50th percentile)
Height: 27 1/2 inches (25th percentile)
Head Circumference: 18 inches (75th percentile)
1 comment:
Andrew, you are precious!!!
Post a Comment