
After two months of not seeing my friends, I had had enough! Mommy and I went to Chicago to see Auntie Bekah, Auntie Gayle, Vince and Theo. They're all from the Chicago area and were visiting from Italy. Chicago is a great city! We had so much fun. We went to the top of the Hancock building for an awesome view, visited a nature museum, went to Millennium Park, and of course, we did some shopping. I loved being in my stroller on the busy streets of Chicago. I saw lots of tall buildings, people and taxis. If only Oklahoma were so exciting...

My new surroundings inspired and motivated me to get moving - I started crawling on my knees and pulling up while we were in Chicago. There were so many things to see and do!

The Bean at Millennium Park is fun - I saw my reflection and thought it was pretty funny.

Auntie Bekah played with me in the water at the park. It was so cool! They have big faces on either end of the water area, and water comes out of the mouths. It would be even more fun if mommy would have let me loose!

I probably qualify for free drinks for life at O'Callaghan's Pub. Unfortunately, I don't have a fake ID, so I wasn't allowed inside.
1 comment:
We are sitting here in Sigonella eating lunch, and wishing you had made dessert. We miss you (and Chicago)!
-Gayle and Bekah
Post a Comment