Monday, September 15, 2008

Ten Months Old

I'm into the double digits! 10 months old and quickly approaching a birthday! As exciting as it is for me to hit these milestones and to learn new things, mommy wishes I would stay a baby a little while longer. I think Daddy is ready for me to grow up so he has a buddy to take to OU football games! As you can see, my top teeth make me look a lot older, and my hair is getting longer. I'm quick when I crawl, and I will pull up on anything! I'm slowly being introduced to big-boy foods, but I still prefer the purees. I'll take some steps if you hold both my hands. My balance control still isn't good enough to stand on my own. I'm sure it won't be long before I'm running all over the place, though!

No comments: