Thursday, September 18, 2008

Baby Sam

Meet my new little cousin! Sam is actually my 2nd cousin. My daddy and Sam's daddy (Clayton) are first cousins. Sam lives in Indianapolis, so Mommy & Daddy took me there to meet him.

Samuel Elias Farhood is just 6 weeks old in these pictures. He's very tiny. Mommy & Daddy tell me I was once that small, but I don't believe them! How is it possible that I was that size just 10 months ago? They also say they've already forgotten much of what it was like to have a newborn baby. Baby Sam refreshed their memories. I'm so glad I was able to visit Sam, and I can't wait until he comes to visit me in Oklahoma!

I was very gentle with Sam, which is funny because I don't seem to know how to be gentle with my parents. I'm into biting lately - shoulders are my favorite. I also have razor-sharp fingernails, so Baby Sam is lucky he caught me at a rare calm moment!

No comments: