Sunday, November 2, 2008

My First Halloween

It was the best of Halloweens; it was the worst of Halloweens. Best because it was my first, and I got to spend it with family, and worst because I was the ONLY trick-or-treater in my neighborhood!! Only 2 houses were giving out candy that we could find. Pathetic.
My cousins came over for lunch. Mommy and Daddy made chili, cornbread, tombstone brownies and witches' brew! After we ate, I got into the candy (no one thought I could reach) and started eating some Rolos, including the foil wrapper. Then when Mama was distracted by carving our pumkins, I snuck over to the trash can and started eating pumpkin guts. I had 3 seeds in my mouth when I got caught. We're all lucky I didn't choke!

After we attempted to trick-or-treat in our ghost-town neighborhood, we decided to go over to Uncle Marco & Aunt Mere's. I rode in Uncle Marco's golf cart and then on a hay ride with my cousins. I did a little trick-or-treating there before I ran out of steam. I saw some spooky costumes and decked-out houses. It was great fun.

No comments: