After hearing Mommy tell me about pumpkins for months, I finally got to see some! I went to the pumpkin patch with lots of my relatives (Mommy, Daddy, Auntie Tini, Chad - not related, Aunt Michelle, Aunt Mere, Uncle Marco, and my cousins Marlee & Mia. Mackenna was busy sipping non-champagne in a limo!) Anyway, I played in the hay and licked a bunch of dirty gourds while Mommy snapped pictures and Daddy picked out 4 nice pumpkins to take home. I wasn't really into sitting on the scratchy hay until Uncle Marco gave me a piece of it to chew on, then I didn't seem to mind. This was the first year this particular pumpkin patch was open for business, so it wasn't full of pumpkins like Mommy expected, but they gave all their profits to some local soccer teams, so I was happy to help!Sunday, November 2, 2008
Pumpkin Patch Kids
After hearing Mommy tell me about pumpkins for months, I finally got to see some! I went to the pumpkin patch with lots of my relatives (Mommy, Daddy, Auntie Tini, Chad - not related, Aunt Michelle, Aunt Mere, Uncle Marco, and my cousins Marlee & Mia. Mackenna was busy sipping non-champagne in a limo!) Anyway, I played in the hay and licked a bunch of dirty gourds while Mommy snapped pictures and Daddy picked out 4 nice pumpkins to take home. I wasn't really into sitting on the scratchy hay until Uncle Marco gave me a piece of it to chew on, then I didn't seem to mind. This was the first year this particular pumpkin patch was open for business, so it wasn't full of pumpkins like Mommy expected, but they gave all their profits to some local soccer teams, so I was happy to help!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment