
I'm a whole year old! I celebrated my first birthday on November 11. I'll tell you more about it later. I'm changing and learning new things so fast. My parents can hardly remember what I was like a year ago. My favorite food - tomatoes. My favorite thing to do at home - read books. I love to be outside. I love playing with other kids (especially my cousins). I love to growl and hiss when I see animals. I can stand for a few seconds without holding on. I'll squint at you if you squint at me first. I'm getting better at handing over things I find on the floor instead of eating them. I'm very good at crawling up the stairs, but I have no idea how to get down. I love being chased. I laugh when I'm tickled. I love sleeping with my pumpkin. I love being a big boy!
My 12-month stats:
Height: 29 1/2 inches (25th-50th percentile)
Weight: 20 pounds 2 ounces (10th-25th percentile)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Andrew!
Post a Comment