Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


I celebrated my first birthday with my family. We had a yummy Italian dinner, and then it was time for cake! Mommy made a chiffon cake with sprinkles just for me, and she made a coconut "spaghetti & meatballs" cake, too. My hat gave me the heebie-jeebies, so that's why I'm not wearing it in any more pictures!

My cakes!

After everyone sang "Happy Birthday", I was supposed to blow out my candle, but I wanted to grab the flame, so Mommy blew it out and let me go to town on my cake. I dug my hands in (causing major destruction), but I had no interest in tasting the cake. Mommy had to force some into my mouth!

The sugary stuff was pretty good, but I didn't go wild for it like everyone thought I would.

After a bath, I got to open presents! I got lots of fun toys, books and clothes. I can't wait for next November 11th!

No comments: