Tuesday, December 2, 2008

San Diego Part 1 - The Beach

We took another trip to San Diego... we just can't stay away! This time, we went to the beach at the Naval Station on Coronado Island. Mama and Daddy thought I was probably still too little to really enjoy it. Boy, were they ever wrong!

We started out in the dry sand. I liked it and only tried to eat it once. Then we moved to the wet sand. That was fun, too. Then to the water... that's where I really started having fun! I crawled all over the place. I was splashing and watching the waves. It was great!

A not-so-big wave came, and it was a couple inches higher than the others had been, so it caught me off guard and knocked me over! I was totally under the water - just for a split second - until Mama saved me. Believe it or not, I wasn't scared! I didn't even cry. I was a little shocked by being immersed in that cold water, though! I had sand stuck all over my face!

Here I am playing in the water with Daddy. I started crawling out too far, so I had to have a little supervision in the deeper waters! It was so fun.

What a great day at the beach. I really hope I don't have to wait too long before we can go back!

1 comment:

jtcohlmia@gmail.com said...

Dear Andrew,

You are the cutest Big Boy ever! Thank you for sharing your adventures with your friends. I enjoyed every single picture! and please tell your Mommy to keep up the good work.
Love,
Auntie Janet Cohlmia