I love Santa. I sleep with my stuffed Santa Claus all year. I have a book about Santa, and I can even say "Ho Ho Ho!!" So, when we saw Santa in San Diego, my parents thought it would be a great time to say hello and get a picture. I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and I looked pretty sloppy, but one of Santa's helpers said I could sit on his lap anyway, and we could come back the next day when I was in proper attire. I sat on Santa's lap and was perfectly happy. Mama was so excited.The next day, I got dressed and had my hair brushed, and we went back to see Santa. This time, I wasn't happy. I was screaming! Mama had to quickly tell him what I wanted for Christmas and apologize for my sudden change in attitude. I hope I didn't get moved to the naughty list!
No comments:
Post a Comment