
On May 29, 2011, my Auntie got married! She was the most beautiful bride anyone had ever seen. It was a most perfect day, and I did an awesome job as one of the ring bearers!

Peyton and I got the job done together. Mama & Dada thought there was no way I would walk down the aisle when I saw all those people watching me, but I did it! I was taking very funny short steps. Everyone thought I was just being a silly boy until later when they saw that my tux shoes had given me horrible blisters. My ankles were bleeding! Ouch! I was such a good boy, I kept the shoes on even after I complained to Dada that my feet hurt!

My family!

The O'Callaghans

Mr. & Mrs. Chad Koehn! Congratulations Auntie & Uncle Chad! I love you both! Thank you for letting me be such a big part of your special day. I had a blast! The reception was so fun that the next day, I asked Mama if we could have another wedding!
No comments:
Post a Comment