Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sunny Sandy!

Back to sunny San Diego! In late August, early September, we went to visit Uncle Seany, and this time, Auntie Tini & Uncle Chad came, too! It was Uncle Chad's first time being in California...ever! I wanted to take him to my favorite spots so he would see why we love it so much!

No trip to SD is complete without spending a few days at the beach! The water was cold, and I didn't want to go in past my knees, but I had a lot of fun playing in the sand. It was all over me. I even had a sand moustache!

We wanted to go to Mission Beach so Uncle Chad could get a feel for real San Diego, even though Coronado and La Jolla have quieter beaches.








We went to have some great burgers in Ocean Beach at a joint called Hodad's, too. The delicious food options are endless in SoCal!







The big happy extended family also got to go to a Padres game! San Diego didn't win, but losing to San Francisco isn't such a bad thing - our hearts belong to both great cities!




I got this little squishy guy at the game and called it "my baby". I was heartbroken when his cheap face started falling off halfway through the game! We exchanged it for a new one, and once again, I was a happy boy. It was a great vacation in SD. We went to Balboa Park, drove Uncle Chad by the old house, visited friends and ate at our favorite restaurants. We love Sandy!!

No comments: